The 2017 season concluded with a bang for most of the SGV athletes as the leagues held their championship meets.
The top female performer this week was Arcadia junior Lauren Buehner. The long sprinter won both events at the Pacific League Finals in historic times. Her 24.90 200m moves her to #38= All-Time SGV and her 400m was even stronger – her 56.35 places her #19 A-T SGV.
The top male performer is pole vaulter Max McGuire (Sr, Claremont). A 13-04 jumper coming into the season, Max has PR’d four times this year, capped off by his 15-00 clearance to win the Palomares League title. He now ranks #27= A-T SGV.
Here are last week’s other All-Time Performances:
- G 400/56.41 – Shyann Reynolds – Glendora, Sr – #21
- G 400/56.43 – Shalee Reynolds – Glendora, Sr – #22
- G 400/56.97 – Christina Taylor – South Pasadena, So – #32
- G 300H/45.26 – Shaylynn Wynn – San Dimas, Jr – #44
- G 4x100R/47.73 – Glendora – #18
- G 4x400R/3:53.75 – Glendora – #39
There were 51 new or improved girls All-SGV performances and 60 for the boys. Here are the updated lists: